The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit an abstract.
Only one abstract submission is allowed per attendee. If you have already registered and submitted an abstract in your earlier account, you will not be able to submit a second abstract.
At least one of the authors of each accepted poster is expected to be present at the poster.
Notification of abstract acceptance and presentation type (oral/poster) July 2021.
Molecular Immunology will publish a special issue with abstracts and selected reviews, to be distributed at the meeting.
We have planned for a limited number of oral presentations.
Each presentation will be 10 minutes long.
A committee will select speakers based on the abstracts.
Main topics for submission:
- Animal Models in Complement Research
- Autoreactive and inflammatory Complement
- Complement and Complement Activation Products in Diseases
- Complement Crosstalk
- Complement Diagnostics and Standardization
- Complement Genetic
- Complement in Infectious Diseases
- Complement Receptors and Intracellular Complement
- Complement Regulation
- Complement Structure and Function
- Complement Therapeutics on the Way to the Clinics
- New Developments in Complement in Health and Diseases
- Translational Complement
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.